NCAA REGISTRATION TIPS:
- Register with NCAA. Application fee is $60
- You must register directly with College Board or ACT using code 9999 to send SAT or ACT scores directly to the NCAA.
- After registering with the NCAA request a transcript through Naviance on "College" tab. Transcripts are $3 paid at the Fees Window at FRHS.
- Students can use fee waivers only if student received one for SAT or ACT. See your counselor for a waiver form.
- Make sure you monitor your son/daughter's eligibility to make sure they are taking approved courses.
- If you are academically eligible to participate in intercollegiate athletics and are accepted as full-time student at a Division I or II school, you may receive athletics-based financial aid from the school. Financial aid MAY cover tuition, fees, room and board and books.
- Division III does not use the NCAA initial eligibility clearinghouse. Contact your Division III college regarding its policies on financial aid, practice and competition
- In signing the National Letter of Intent, you agree to attend the institution for one academic year. In exchange, that institution must provide athletic financial aid for one academic year.
- All students, regardless of whether they receive full or partial scholarship, should complete the FAFSA form to determine if they are eligible for Federal IV Aid. The form is available beginning January 1.