- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Post-secondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities. This is an article by the US Department of Education addressing students with disabilities preparing for post secondary education. It includes a helpful FAQ section.
- Disability Services at Front Range Community College. Disability Services assists students with documented disabilities in acquiring the skills and tools necessary for success in the classroom and the workplace. The Learning Opportunity Center houses Disability Services at FRCC.
- Section 504- rights and responsibilities with 504 plans. Guidelines from the South Dakota Department of Education.
Scholarships for Students with Learning Disabilities, Other Disabilities or Heath- Related Issues
- Lions Club Internations (check with local chapter) www.lionsclubs.org
- Learning Through Listening Award Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic www.rfbd.org
- Ann Ford Scholarship Program National Center for Learning Disabilities www.ld.org
- Lilly Reintegration Scholarship www.reintegrations.com
- The Ear Foundation www.earfound.com